Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Years all!

Happy New Years and may it be a good one for you all and your loved ones!

I am not usually one to make resolutions but when it comes to war gaming I think I can make up a couple that I'd like to try for this year.

So instead of ones I am sure I won't be able to keep I would like to aim for the following:

  1. Paint more models
  2. Trim down models that I don't need (i.e. extra armies I don't play anymore)
  3. Connect with local war-gamers more often
  4. Get more games in
 Eventually I've got to get crackin' on painting up what I have.  Too many models, not enough painted.  I've also got more models for a couple games than I actually want to keep up with so I need to trim those down.  Also I just need to get into the community more since moving and get more games in.

I hope you all have a great New Years, may you all recover well and game on!

No comments:

Post a Comment