Sunday, December 27, 2015

Happy belated Holidays!

As I am sure most of you have been busy with the holidays, so have I.  In my short week of vacation I spent half of it with the in-laws and the other half with my side of the family.  It's been too short to get any meaningful rest but it has been a good time.

I did get to play some games this past Tuesday and tomorrow I hope to talk a bit about them more in detail.  I went to visit my friends up in Cavalier Comics and we ended up playing a couple games of Bolt Action and some Warhammer 40k.  I lost both Bolt Action games but that's ok because they were both fun as hell.  I won the 40k game but I can't count it as a win since it was my friend's 4-5th game.  It was more of a learning experience for him that's for sure.

Speaking of 40k I have been daydreaming about continuing my Chaos force up some and have been looking at making some custom 1k Sons, Noise Marines, and Berzerkers.  While I primarily focus on Papa Nurgle, I love Chaos and would love to include a couple squads of each to round out the forces.  I'll be posting up some of my thoughts of what I will be using to build in the near future. 

That's all for now, I've got to unpack and do whatever the wife wants me to do.  Until then happy holidays (belated) and happy gaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment