Monday, August 8, 2016

Gencon 2016 part 3!

All righty so this is my last post of Gencon and it's a bit more tame than the others.  So as I mentioned my wallet is now empty, much to the sadness of my wife, but much to my hobby happiness.  So here is the loot collection:













As we can see we ended up with quite a bit of new stuff.  I picked up the new MERCS rulebook which has been a pleasure to read.  I ended up with the new Kukulkani starter set for Dark Age and even though it's not my favorite faction (I still want to get into Ice Caste) it is a good choice for now and it is an even 500pts!  We got 4 of the new casters from Privateer but 2 of them are going to our local guys so really we just got out faction ones.  I also grabbed a metal sculpt of Denny, the GenCon exclusive Skarre, and the new Satyxis Gun mages!  Then we bought into Guild Ball pretty hard.  Wife went Alchemists while I ended up buying into the Mortician's.  As we play I might also look into the other guilds but for now we are set.

So that was our GenCon trip in a quick nutshell.  We had a blast and I hope that if you all, including the international gamers, can make it next year it is worth the experience.  Until next time when we resume 'normal' posting, take care and happy gaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment